Wednesday, September 17

Buat Incik Abang..

Cik Hani | 13:08 | 0Comments |



Incik Abang sayang,
Will you spend the rest of your life with me?
Because I really want to spend the rest of my life with you.
Waking up every morning watching your face.
Giving you kiss at every chances that I’ll have.
Hug you everytime that I see you.
Inhaling your scent until it intoxicate and makes me dizzy.
Seeing you smile and become lightheaded, as if im flying to the cloud 9.
Staring at your face, prayers together and have wild imaginations of what I wanted to do with you. And the list goes on.
But, to sum it all up..how would you like to spend the rest of your life with me?
I want to married you, and .. live with you.. we are family. hee.
I’ll take care of you, makes you happy and give you food and babies. Haha ( of course! ).
But  I do not know how to cook. but for you, I will learn it well. :)

I want to make a confession:
I miss you. I miss you every seconds, minutes, hours and i just miss you soooo muchhh. 
Hope you are doing well in whatever you do. 
Semoga Allah sentiasa melindungi abang dan jagakan abang untuk sayang ! :D


Dear Incik Abang, sayang sayang abang! ❤

Love,
CIK HANI

No comments:

Post a Comment