Sunday, May 4

Liebster Award Nomination

Cik Hani | 13:00 | 6Comments |

Recently, I was tagged and nominated for Liebster Award by MinsMeld
Thanks yeaa, I really appreciate that ! Actually I noticed about the nomination before, 
however no body tag me..hehe..
If you want to know about this award, You can read it here.

Rules when being nominated :
1-Mention the person who nominated you with a link to their blog. 
2-Answer the 11 questions asked. 
3-Nominate 11 other bloggers with a smaller following but with lots of potential. 
4-Create 11 of your own questions for them to answer. 
5-Notify your nominate.

MindMeld Questions:

  • 1. What is your biggest dream right now and you want to achieve it?
  • 2. How old are you?
  • 3. What is your opinion about blogging?
  • 4. Name your 3 favorite singers.
  • 5. Do you love to read novels?
  • 6. What is your favourite novel of all?
  • 7. Do you have pets?
  • 8. What would you name your pet if you have one?
  • 9. Why do you blog?
  • 10. What is your aim for your blog?
  • 11. What do you see yourself in the next 10 years from now?

My Answer: 

1. What is your biggest dream right now and you want to achieve it?
-Have a job and perfect family...

2. How old are you?
-I'm a 23 years and 10 month.. :)

3. What is your opinion about blogging?
Through many blog to share stories and opinions, also know a lot of friends. 
able to participate in activities organized by their. Using the techniques, we bloggers can make money and knowledge in online business blog.

4. Name your 3 favourite singers.
  • Aliff Satar
  • Erry Putra
  • Yuna
5. Do you love to read novels?
-Yes. I do. And I have some collection of stories books. I put up some of it in the website.

6. What is your favourite novel of all?
-The most I like is " Asrama by Fatrim Syah".

7. Do you have pets?
- Yes. I have ten cats and one tortoise.

8. What would you name your pet if you have one?
-Some of the name are "Cinderella and Cici" hehe..

9. Why do you blog?
- I want to share opinion with others.

10.  What is your aim for your blog?
- I want different opinion as much as I can.

11. What do you see yourself in the next 10 years from now?
-One that is successful in a career in life.

6 comments:

  1. Salam , hai :)

    Jom join GA ni , http://eikingg.blogspot.com/2014/04/giveaway-eikingg_30.html . Mudah sgt:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Assalamualaikum Cik Hanizk,terima kasih singgah blog dan follow sy :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hai ^^ ..waaaa banyak nya kucing ^^ huhu best nya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe.. byk.. sbab hobi hani.. :)

      Delete