Wednesday, May 14

For My Sweet, Incik Abang :D

Cik Hani | 23:59 | 0Comments |
You know I wish I can Be with You everyday 
for 8 days a week and 25 hours a day.
I never seem to get enough of you.

I just wanted you to know how very I care, 
and that you are always in my thought even when I can't be there
As you can see, you mean so much to me.

Set a place fo me in your heart and not 
in your mind for the mind easily forgets 
but the heart always remembers. *winkwink*

I love you so deeply,
I love you so much,
I love the sound of your voice
I love your warm smile
And your kind, thoughtful way,
The joy that you bring
To my life each day.

I love you today
As I have from the start,
And I’ll love you forever
With all my heart.

.ILOVEYOUSODEEPLY.



My heart is perfect because you are inside.
lot's of love,
hani

No comments:

Post a Comment